- Pay Registration Fees of Rs. 300/- & take a screenshot of payment with transaction ID
- Bank Account Details
Account Name: A Swargojyoti Events
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Account No. 3267182961
- Scan & Pay
Step 2 (Art work submission process)
- WhatsApp your Art Work along with the following details. Our WhatsApp No. 70990-51140
a) Payment Screenshot with Transaction ID
b) 1 Art Photo (Without Editing)
c) 1 Art Photo with participant holding in hand
d) Participant Details: Name, Group , City, State, Class, School/College, Age, Gender, Mobile No & Email ID
- Last date of submission: 15th Sept., 2020.
- Result date: 2nd Oct., 2020. Results will declare online in our website
- On the Spot Competition on 14th Nov. 2020.
Groups of Participation
- GROUP-A ---------- Class I to III
- GROUP-B ---------- Class IV to VII
- GROUP-C ---------- Class VIII to X
- GROUP-D ---------- Class XI to PG (Post Graduate) (Maximum Age Limit 24 Years.)
Art Competition Subject (Group Wise)
You and your family during Covid-19 Lockdown.
Draw one best place of your state, that you think your friend from another state should come and see.
Festival of your state, that you think your friend from another state should come and see.
Traditional Art & Craft of your state, that you think need to preserve for uplifting your society.
You can use any of the following medium to complete your art work:
- Paintings: Any Medium.
- Drawings: Coloured Pencil or Pencil or Ink or Pastels.
- Mixed Media: Use of more than two mediums such as pencil, ink, watercolour or acrylics.
- Paper: Art Paper or Canvas
- Paper Size (Minimum): Width: 12 inch. & Height: 9 inch.